- The lightness of LEXCA is for the multi-separated air spaces which exist inside and among the aggregates, density of aggregates, depending on the size of LEXCA, ranging from 380 to 710 kg/m3
- Thermal conductivity coefficient for LEXCA aggregate is @ 0.09 - 0.101 and for LEXCA concrete 0.208 w/mco with density of 800 kg/m3. the results have tested for the high quality for insulating feature of LEXCA products.
- LEXCA aggregate and block are among the best insulating materials and according to conducted tests, sound in LEXCA blocks with 10 cm width and 15 cm width respectively fades 45db and 46 db and refers to relavant standards codes are suitable for most of purposes
- Since LEXCA aggregates are exposed to 1200 degree centigrade temperature in rotary kiln, these aggregates are suitable ?re resistance and have already passed the practical test during the producing process.walls made of LEXCA blocks (about 130 kg/m2 ) can resist3 hours against ?re and ?re stretch which should be considered a crucial safety element.
- LEXCA aggregate strongly resists against alkaline and acidic substances and pH of nearly 7 makes it neutral in chemical post reaction with concrete.
- For closed inside porousness, average water absorption of LEXCA aggregate (0-25 mm) is about 18 percent of volume in saturated state during 72 hours.
LEXCA aggregates are available in various sizes. Four usual gradations are 0-4mm, 4-10mm, 10-25mm and 0-25mm. LEXCA bulk dried density and their applications for different gradations are illustrated in table below:
|Applications||Aggregates sizes||Density (Max)|
|LEXCA Light Weight Concrete, light weight block, Prefabricated Panels&Slabs. Light Filler, LEXCA Mortar and Water Purifcation system. Agriculture & Aquaculture.||0-4 mm||700 kg/m 3|
|Light Weight Concrete, light weight block, Prefabricated Panels & Aquaculture,Ornamentation.||4-10 mm||480 kg/m 3|
|Lightweight Filler Concrete, Sewage system. Landscaping, Agriculture and Aquaculture, Drainage.||10-25 mm||350 kg/m 3|
|Floor and Roof sloping, Light weight Filler, Road Construction||0-25mm||400 kg/m 3|