Ex-foliated Vermiculite based Roof Insulation Plaster
GBC INDIA manufactures /supplies EX-FOLIATED VERMICULITE. Vermiculite is a natural ocurring mineral ore that expands with the application of heat. The expansion process is called exfoliation A specially graded Light Weight Insulating Aggregate for overdeck insulation / loose fill insulation in Cavity Wall and over Suspended/False Ceiling
Salient Features of vermiplast :
- 100% inorganic and Asbestos free.
- rot, odors , vermin proof
- Light in weight and easy to handle.
- VERMIPLAST : is the only insulating material which is Non-toxic and non-flammable at the time of fire.
- Reduces unwanted heat flow making living comfortable.
- Reduces the Air Conditioning Power Consumption upto 20 to 30%.
Typical Physical Properties of vermiplast
|Color:||Light to dark brown|
|Bulk density :||200-250 kg/m³|
|Thermal Conductivity k value||0.06 W/Mk|
|pH (in water):||6-9|
Typical Chemical Properties of vermiplast
|Element||Percent by weight|
|Thickness||Consumption (Kg / Ft²)|
|50mm ( 2 inch)||2.50|
|75mm ( 3 inch)||3.50|
RECOMMENDED MIXING PROPORTIONFOR INTERIOR WALL APPLICATIONS
ADD 1 PART OF VERMIPLAST TO 3 PART OF GYPSUM PLASTER,Along with fabrocrette ( Dosage : 1 LTR to 50 kg of GYPSUM PLASTER)OVERDECK APPLICATION ( ROOF /TERRACE )
(2 BAGS OF VERMIPLAST (@25KG) TO 1 BAG OF CEMENT BAG, BY WEIGHT)FLOOR APPLICATION
LOOSE FILL / AS DIRECTED BY CONSULTANTPACKING SIZE : 25 KG HDPE BAG